Hook & Loop designs and builds products that scale user experience into the enterprise. Collaborating with product teams and developers within Infor and partnering strategically with select Infor customers, H&L is relentlessly focused on user satisfaction and customer success. To achieve this, the team at Hook & Loop knows that design is not enough to deliver experiences that transform organizations and revolutionize the way people work. While embracing UX design best practices, H&L uncovers the contextual details of each user journey; understands business goals and market realities; and seizes the potential of emerging technologies to deliver always, only, exactly what the user needs right now.
Hook & Loop’s product team in Manila is seeking a passionate associate product designer with a demonstrated focus on the customer, strong communication skills, and the ability to deliver quality solutions. As we design and build new relationships and enterprise workflows, we are building a team of subject matter experts.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
• Coordinate with the H&L NYC team around product strategy and project priorities
• Demonstrates an understanding of design guidelines, such as layout, typography, and visual hierarchy
• Collaborates with product and development teams to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
• Conceptualizes original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design problems
• Assists with design reviews and provides constructive feedback to further design iterations
• Presents and defends designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and managers
• Designs and delivers wireframes, user stories, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
• Analyzes end user needs; participates in usability test plans, evaluating traffic patterns, studying user feedback
• Responsible for the creation and hand-off of design deliverables
• Promotes Infor's design principles, best practices and standards
Our ideal new colleague will bring:
• 1-2 years of experience in product design, or similar role
• Enthusiasm and passion for great products and services and the ability to articulate product functionality visually and verbally
• A human-centered design approach to rapidly test and iterate on their designs
• Excellent communication skills with ability to engage, influence and inspire partners to drive collaboration and alignment
• Curiosity to know how things work, and ability to use that knowledge to make connections and find opportunities
• Understanding of tech and product development processes
• Highly organized, taking individual initiative and accountability for getting results
Associate Product Designer, UI — Manila, Philippines
Equal Opportunity Employer: The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race color, creed religion sex, gender, identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at ADAAA@infor.com.
Published by: admin in test-careers