Hook & Loop designs and builds products that scale user experience into the enterprise. Collaborating with product teams and developers within Infor and partnering strategically with select Infor customers, H&L is relentlessly focused on user satisfaction and customer success. To achieve this, the team at Hook & Loop knows that design is not enough to deliver experiences that transform organizations and revolutionize the way people work. While embracing UX design best practices, H&L uncovers the contextual details of each user journey; understands business goals and market realities; and seizes the potential of emerging technologies to deliver always, only, exactly what the user needs right now.
Hook & Loop’s product team in Manila is seeking a passionate project manager with strong communication skills, the ability to deliver quality solutions on time and within scope, and a drive for organization and process. As we design and build new relationships and processes, we are building a culture of cross-team collaboration. We provide runway for success and space for exploration, the opportunity to learn from failure, and to ability to grow professionally beyond the organization.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
• Collaborate with project leads and creative team (both in Manila and NYC teams). This role requires a specialized shift overlapping both Manila and NYC working hours
• Planning and implementation of design projects, including of project scope, timelines and deliverables
• Serve as a focal point for other departments (especially development, product management and communications) on project status or other project information
• Ensure that projects are completed on time and according to requirements and expectations
• Maintains clear, up-to-date, and easily accessible libraries of product requirements, user research, charters & work plans, and delivery timelines
• Continuously monitors progress and risks and promptly acts to resolve issues, escalating if needed to Hook & Loop leadership
• Aids Leads and Managers in communicating project status, risk, and variances to leadership, other departments and across Hook & Loop teams
• Develops, maintains and communicates Project Plans and executes projects according to the developed plans
• Track project deliverables using appropriate reporting tools (such as JIRA, Roadmunk, and Slack), and processes
• Develop product knowledge base (i.e. - understanding of product differentiators, research, marketing plans, competitive knowledge, and sales training)
• During key meetings, they should capture notes, feedback, and next steps and work with leadership to process the information and prioritize activity accordingly
• Implement and own appropriate check-ins and overall review cadences that ensure the project remains on-track, owning the agenda and driving the discussion accordingly
Our ideal new colleague will bring:
• 2-4 years of experience in project management, or similar role
• Knowledge of Lean / Agile / Scrum project management processes a plus
• Excellent spoken and written English-language skills
• Champions the goals and visions of the project and inspires team members to do great work despite setbacks and obstacles
• Communication skills with ability to engage, influence and inspire partners to drive collaboration and alignment
• Curiosity to know how things work, and ability to use that knowledge to make connections and find opportunities
• Understanding of tech and product development processes
• Highly organized, taking individual initiative and accountability for getting results
• Poised in the face of resistance and ambiguous, stressful situations; successfully manages uncertainty
Equal Opportunity Employer: The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race color, creed religion sex, gender, identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at ADAAA@infor.com.