Hook & Loop designs and builds products that scale user experience into the enterprise. Collaborating with product teams and developers within Infor and partnering strategically with select Infor customers, H&L is relentlessly focused on user satisfaction and customer success. To achieve this, the team at Hook & Loop knows that design is not enough to deliver experiences that transform organizations and revolutionize the way people work. While embracing UX design best practices, H&L uncovers the contextual details of each user journey; understands business goals and market realities; and seizes the potential of emerging technologies to deliver always, only, exactly what the user needs right now.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
• Write efficient, modular code that is thoroughly tested and documented.
• Collaborate with information architects, UX designers, and visual designers to create detailed and innovative experiences.
• Have a passion for design and be an advocate for clean, reusable and modular styles.
• Understand design principles and how they translate to code.
• Be the binding glue between designers and developers.
• Communicate cross team with designers and developers in NYC and Manila.
• Work closely with QA engineers to perform full spectrum of functional, unit, cross- browser, and device testing.
• Work with back-end developers to build out applications and web components.
• Research and advocate new technologies and methodologies, and provide technical support to other team members.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Our ideal new colleague will bring:
• Experience with custom responsive development.
• Experience with Node.js.
• Experience managing Git repositories, branching strategies and merges.
• Understanding of SVGs and SVG fallback alternatives.
• Familiarity with usability guidelines and W3C accessibility standards
Equal Opportunity Employer: The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race color, creed religion sex, gender, identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at ADAAA@infor.com.
Published by: admin in test-careers