Hook & Loop is looking for an enthusiastic iOS Engineer passionate about creating great Swift applications, using the latests SDKs, modern patterns, and best practices, with an eye for beautiful design, and attention to detail. This position is onsite in New York City, and temporary to permanent.
Skills and requirements
• Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
• At least 3 years of iOS development experience.
• Deep understanding of Swift, Objective-C, Cocoa, and the internals of iOS frameworks.
• Extensive knowledge of iOS common software design patterns, including the ones needed to develop connected applications with high-performing UI (MVC and MVVM).
• Understanding of system and application performance limits and characteristics.
• Understanding of memory management and multi-threading.
• Knowledge of Core Data and local storage architectures.
• Knowledge of software design patterns, and Computer Science fundamentals: algorithms, and data structures.
• Committed to test driven development.
• Experience with version control (git).
• Experience integrating with RESTful API’s.
• Ability to take ownership of work and respond to critical issues quickly.
• Keep up-to-date on the latest iOS SDK developments.
• Experience with Apple Approval & Distribution Process, Ad Hoc & Enterprise Distribution.
• An approved app in the App Store.
• Personal projects that show an aptitude for engineering and product sense.
• Ability to work in areas outside of your usual comfort zone and love to learn new technologies.
• Experience with Android Development(Java and Kotlin)
• Experience with React Native and Reactive programming
What you get
• Competitive salary, based on experience.
• Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage.
• Awesome designers, developers and product managers.
Include with your application
Please include GitHub (must), Stack Overflow if available and active. As well as a short note about your background and interests.
Equal Opportunity Employer: The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race color, creed religion sex, gender, identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at ADAAA@infor.com.
Published by: admin in test-careers