Hook & Loop designs and builds products that scale user experience into the enterprise. Collaborating with product teams and developers within Infor and partnering strategically with select Infor customers, H&L is relentlessly focused on user satisfaction and customer success. To achieve this, the team at Hook & Loop knows that design is not enough to deliver experiences that transform organizations and revolutionize the way people work. While embracing UX design best practices, H&L uncovers the contextual details of each user journey; understands business goals and market realities; and seizes the potential of emerging technologies to deliver always, only, exactly what the user needs right now.
Hook & Loop’s product team in Manila is seeking a passionate senior principal developer with a proven track record of successful customer engagements involving products and related solutions. As we design and build new relationships and enterprise workflows, we are building a team of subject matter experts.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
• Designing new software products for robustness, low latency and scalability
• Helping multiple agile scrum teams with planning, scoping, and creation of technical solutions for the new product capabilities
• Developing Proof-of-Concept projects to validate new architectures and solutions with the goal of passing off to a product team for implementation
• Planning the refactoring and re-architecting of existing software
• Working with other architects to identify and create common reusable components
• Applying test-driven development principles and architecting testable solutions
Our ideal new colleague will bring:
• Experience in extensive application architecture/design/coding/implementation on a large scale
• 5+ years of process leadership in Agile, Extreme, Lean or Iterative process environment
• Practical application of computer science best practices, principles, and techniques including OO / patterns for creating reusable assets and solutions
Hands on experience with the following technologies:
• Amazon web services (EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, S3, RDS, Cloud front, Cloud formation, CloudSearch, ElastiCache)
• Configuration/Version Control: Subversion, JIRA, GIT, Stash
• Experience with design patterns (client- and server-side), automated documentation tools and core application architectures that can be packaged as reference solutions
• Experience working with different business process models and frameworks
• Ability to create diagrammatic technical artifacts for presentation to engineers and management
• Experience in performance tuning and optimization (client- and server-side) ability to work in a collaborative environment, ability to plan and execute work to achieve objectives with limited direction and supervision and issue and risk management skills
• Ability to partner closely with counterparts to gain a complete and accurate understanding of requirements and to set strategic direction balancing short term vs. long term needs
• Confident and comfortable with raising key technical and/or process related questions and issues and driving to quickly eliminate roadblocks and uncertainty
• Ability to mentor developers helping and them to expand their technical horizons; encourage them to think creatively to solve for business needs in increasingly efficient ways
• Proactively seek out alternatives to enhance product quality and user experience and/or streamline support processes
Equal Opportunity Employer: The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race color, creed religion sex, gender, identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at ADAAA@infor.com.
Published by: admin in test-careers