Hook & Loop designs and builds products that scale user experience into the enterprise. Collaborating with product teams and developers within Infor and partnering strategically with select Infor customers, H&L is relentlessly focused on user satisfaction and customer success. To achieve this, the team at Hook & Loop knows that design is not enough to deliver experiences that transform organizations and revolutionize the way people work. While embracing UX design best practices, H&L uncovers the contextual details of each user journey; understands business goals and market realities; and seizes the potential of emerging technologies to deliver always, only, exactly what the user needs right now.
Hook & Loop’s mobile product team is seeking a passionate product designer with a demonstrated focus on the customer, strong communication skills, and the ability to deliver rapidly. As we design and build new business applications, we are building a team of makers. We provide runway for success and space for exploration, the opportunity to learn from failure, and the ability to grow professionally beyond the organization.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
• Collaboratively defining design strategy with key members of product teams, including product managers, engineering, H&L leadership and other stakeholders
• Leading all phases of product design from discovery research to strategy workshops, asset-production through to measuring success of released products and features
• Presenting project plans and design deliverables, and can speak to design best practices in non-technical terms
• Conceptualizing original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design problems
• Implementing information architecture by preparing sitemaps and interactive prototypes illustrating navigational flows and elements
• Articulating design guidelines, such as informational and visual hierarchy, flow and layout, typography, and iconography
• Obtaining feedback on your product to iterate, drive improvements in future releases
• Updating stakeholders and reporting on customer success through internal and external product communications
Our ideal new colleague will bring:
• 4 – 6 years of experience in product design, or similar role
• Enthusiasm and passion for great products and services and the ability to articulate product functionality visually and verbally
• Demonstrated focus on end user needs via usability test plans, evaluation of traffic patterns, analysis of user feedback
• A human-¬centered design approach to rapidly test and iterate on their designs
• Proficiency in information architecture, multi-¬step and cross¬ platform flows; considers data objects and content strategy when architecting systems
• Excellent communication skills with ability to engage, influence and inspire partners to drive collaboration and alignment
• Curiosity to know how things work, and ability to use that knowledge to make connections and find opportunities
• Understanding of tech and product development processes
• Highly organized, taking individual initiative and accountability for getting results
Equal Opportunity Employer: The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race color, creed religion sex, gender, identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at ADAAA@infor.com.
Published by: admin in test-careers