Hook & Loop designs and builds products that scale user experience into the enterprise. Collaborating with product teams and developers within Infor and partnering strategically with select Infor customers, H&L is relentlessly focused on user satisfaction and customer success. To achieve this, the team at Hook & Loop knows that design is not enough to deliver experiences that transform organizations and revolutionize the way people work. While embracing UX design best practices, H&L uncovers the contextual details of each user journey; understands business goals and market realities; and seizes the potential of emerging technologies to deliver always, only, exactly what the user needs right now.
Hook & Loop’s mobile product team is seeking a passionate product manager with a demonstrated focus on the customer, strong communication skills, and the ability to provide clarity and direction across teams. As we design and build new business applications, we are building a team of makers. We provide a runway for success and space for exploration, the opportunity to learn from failure, and to the ability to grow professionally beyond the organization.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
• Establishing a differentiated product strategy based on market understanding, user feedback, and corporate strategy
• Partnering with H&L leadership, stakeholders, customers and users to bring your solutions to market
• Defining the product roadmap and prioritize features, scope, and functionality
• Shepherding your product through the development process, advocating to achieve the best outcomes for the business and ensuring customer success
• Leading the partnership with engineering and product design to define user stories, guide product definition and design
• Launching and managing the product and features upon release; recognize issues quickly, manage and mitigate risks
• Obtaining feedback on your product to iterate, drive improvements in future releases, and lead testing
• Updating stakeholders and reporting on customer success through internal and external product communications
Our ideal new colleague will bring:
• 1–3 years of experience in user experience design, product engineering, or user research AND 1 – 3 years of experience product management, or similar role
• Enthusiasm and passion for great products and services and the ability to articulate product functionality visually and verbally
• Understanding of tech and product development processes, known as a business person who can speak both tech and business languages
• Excellent communication skills with ability to engage, influence and inspire partners to drive collaboration and alignment
• Curiosity to know how things work, and ability to use that knowledge to make connections and find opportunities
• Aptitude in identifying key questions, make detailed product decisions and determine impacts
Equal Opportunity Employer: The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race color, creed religion sex, gender, identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at ADAAA@infor.com.
Published by: admin in test-careers