Hook & Loop designs and builds products that scale user experience into the enterprise. Collaborating with product teams and developers within Infor and partnering strategically with select Infor customers, H&L is relentlessly focused on user satisfaction and customer success. To achieve this, the team at Hook & Loop knows that design is not enough to deliver experiences that transform organizations and revolutionize the way people work. While embracing UX design best practices, H&L uncovers the contextual details of each user journey; understands business goals and market realities; and seizes the potential of emerging technologies to deliver always, only, exactly what the user needs right now.
Hook & Loop’s product team in Manila is seeking a passionate QA analyst with a proven track record of successful customer engagements involving products and related solutions. As we design and build new relationships and enterprise workflows, we are building a team of subject matter experts. Our QA team is an extension of our development team, working side by side with our developers and product management to ensure the highest quality in our products.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
• Write, prepare and execute manual/automated test scripts
• Develop end to end tests for enhancements
• Perform functional verification testing
• Document, log and validate defects in our product development software using HP ALM or JIRA
• Manage and create test plans and test cases
• Help maintain a centralized test bed to regression test new releases and enhancements
• Perform cross-browser/device/OS compatibility testing
• Troubleshoot potential issues in live production environments
• Develop and extend test automation
• Participate in design discussions and code reviews, sharing and receiving constructive criticism
• Be self-motivated and disciplined, maintaining responsibility for all assigned tasks
Our ideal new colleague will bring:
• Experience with manual testing
• Experience with automation testing tools for the web (Selenium)
• Ability to generate automation scripts
• Strong command of exploratory testing and ability to surface critical defects quickly
• Familiarity of one or more modern object-oriented development languages: HTML/CSS/JS
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Familiarity with JIRA and other defect tracking tools
• Familiarity with accessibility testing
Equal Opportunity Employer: The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race color, creed religion sex, gender, identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at ADAAA@infor.com.
Published by: admin in test-careers