The Senior Program Manager is responsible for strategizing, prioritizing and maximizing the impact of technical, business and educational activities, including but not limited to:
• Defining and operationalizing the H&L business model and articulating, tracking and reporting its impact for Infor.
• Developing the mobile feature/functionality rubric across CloudSuites to identify maximum impact and optimized ROI on H&L design and development efforts for mobility solutions
• Developing, versioning and program managing a cohesive set of Experience-led Demo Environment “Golden Images”, in conjunction with key Infor product team stakeholders, with the goal of replacing Infor’s current GDE Demo environments and process and thereby increasing Infor’s potential to win deals.
• Evangelizing the Innovation Track agility among Infor developers, within Infor product teams, and beyond
• Creating content and curriculum that support and promote H&L’s POV, converting Inforians, customers, and potential customers
• Operationalizing student innovation projects at H&L to provide benefit to the students, Infor and the H&L, and manage the Fashion Institute of Technology and H&L/Infor relationship
The Senior Program Manager will work with the other members of the leadership team to help establish and execute a method/process that enables Hook & Loop to calibrate and articulate the business impact of Hook & Loop’s design-thinking/UX and help demonstrate the ROI for Infor.
The Senior Program Manager, working with the Director of Development and Director of Product, will help guide the H&L team through the Infor product suites, helping to identify opportunities, build and maintain strategic partnerships, and to maximize the impact of H&L’s effort.
The Senior Program Manager is responsible for supporting educational efforts around Hook & Loop’s business model (process, product, impact on Infor and its customers), its point of view, strategy, and thought-leadership around CX, encompassing UX, mobility and agility in the enterprise.
The Senior Program Manager is one of the faces of the organization and is accountable for driving not only awareness and understanding but also appreciation of and passion about customer experience to increase adoption of Hook & Loop’s methodology and its services, assets, and products.
The Senior Program Manager will be responsible also for internal and external relationships and activities that help cultivate and develop experience-led skills (evangelizing and education about design-thinking, creative problem solving, contextual journey mapping, etc.) at Infor to create an organization-wide design culture and among members of the emerging workforce and that will provide Hook & Loop and Infor with access to next-gen user insights to help the organization evolve its UX strategy and products.
The Senior Program Manager, Hook & Loop, fills a cross-specialty role within the organization. The Senior Program Manager, reports to the Sr. Director, Communications, but will work closely with the Product and Development Directors, the Operations and Comms teams, and Infor customers and external partners to drive to successful completion of projects.
• Masters in Technology related field or an MBA is desirable but experience with proven results is more important
• Track recorded of creating content that is informative and persuasive
• Experience in the enterprise software industry with an understanding of the requirements and challenges of designing and developing mobile applications
• Excellent communication skills
• Entrepreneurial spirited, collaborative, persuasive creative problem-solver
• 10+ years of related job experience
• Self-motivated and -monitoring
• Eager to contribute
• Willingness to search out and identify opportunities for the organization
• Awareness to engage the functional area within H&L for visibility, efficiency and impact
• Ability to present internally and externally, create content (presentations, white papers, curriculum, etc.)
Equal Opportunity Employer: The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race color, creed religion sex, gender, identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at ADAAA@infor.com.
Published by: admin in test-careers